Category Archives: Football

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

While in Jakarta, Frank Lampard Can Special Practice Session

Selama di Jakarta, Frank Lampard Dapat Sesi Latihan Khusus

Gelandang serang Chelsea, Frank Lampard beberapa waktu lalu sempat dikabarkan mengalami cedera sehingga ia tidak dimainkan saat Chelsea menggelar pertandingan persahabatan melawan Timnas Malaysia dalam rangka tur Asia mereka beberapa waktu lalu.

Kabar ini akhirnya membuat para penggemar Chelsea di Jakarta kecewa karena batal menyaksikan Super Frank berlaga di Stadion Utama Gelora Bung Karno pada Kamis (25/7) besok. Pasalnya, pihak Chelsea memang mengumumkan bahwa Lampard kemungkinan besar tidak akan dimainkan.

Namun kabar itu kini mulai memberikan harapan agar Lampard dapat ikut berlaga melawan Indonesia All Star nanti. Dalam laman resminya, Chelsea mengatakan bahwa selama di Jakarta Lampard mendapatkan porsi dan sesi latihan khusus.

Hal ini juga terlihat saat mereka menggelar latihan tertutup di SUGBK semalam (23/7). Lampard tampak berlatih terpisah dari rekan-rekan lainnya. Ia pun juga lebih sering mengahbiskan sesi latihan bersama pelatih Jose Mourinho.

“Ada kabar baik, Frank Lampard mampu menyelesaikan latihan tersendiri. Ia diharapkan juga bisa tampil pada pertandingan Kamis nanti setelah tidak bermain pada dua pertandingan sebelumnya,” tulis Chelsea di laman resmi mereka

PSG Soon Attract Marquinhos

PSG Soon Attract Marquinhos

Tajir origin Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain, a leading club in the hunt for the signature AS Roma defender, Marquinhos. Reportedly, a step PSG get 19-year-old defender is.
Previously, there are at least three clubs who want to get the Brazilian. Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG are both reportedly intends to land the former Corinthians player.
The third club was even touted has sent a formal offer to Marquinhos. However, PSG seems to excel at hunting efforts signature Brazilian defender.
“We all stayed up late to be able to reach an agreement. But, we finally made it. This success is a good news for all people, “said the brother Marquinhos, Luan Aoas, as quoted by Football Italia on Friday (19/7).
The news circulating mention, PSG have agreed to pay a transfer fee of 30 million pounds (USD 465 billion) to AS Roma. The plan, the two clubs will announce the move this weekend Marquinhos.
The player’s full name Marcos Correa Aoas it does look impressive at the back AS Roma in Serie A last season. Bertandem with former teammate in Corinthians, Leandro Gastan, Marquinhos managed to displace Nicolas Burdisso in the heart of the defense I Lupi.
Marquinhos achievement was more special, because Serie A last season is Marquinhos debut season in Italy, and even Europe. Marquinhos imported from Corinthians in July 2012.

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Nasri: Disappointing Pass Season

Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri, revealed that last season a disappointing season for his team, having failed to win any trophies.
Competition after winning the Premier League in season 2011/12, the appearance of The Citizens considered decreased in 2012/13 season. As a result, they were destroyed in the Champions League and all the domestic competitions are followed.
As a consequence, the current coach, Roberto Mancini finally fired at the end of the season, before being replaced Manuel Pellegrini. Failure assessed Nasri last season as disappointing period.
“Obviously it was a very disappointing season and lost our title as the British champion is failure, in which case it is hard to accept the whole squad,” said the Frenchman.
“We did not win a single trophy, and it was certainly disappointing for a club like City. We’ve been through a tough year, but we will learn from mistakes to get a wonderful season next year. “

Peruzzi’s Sunderland move set to go ahead despite failed medical

Peruzzi’s Sunderland move set to go ahead despite failed medical

Sunderland is closing in on the signing of Velez Sarsfield fullbackGino Peruzzi despite the player failing initial medical tests, the Argentine club has confirmed.

Peruzzi has agreed in principle to join the Black Cats, and he travelled with Velez general managers Julio Baldomar and Eduardo Ordonez to England to further the negotiations. He was found to have an issue with his knee ligaments, which were initially damaged during a Copa Argentina defeat to Olimpo in April.

Sunderland insisted on further tests being carried out at the Villa Stuart Sport Clinic in Rome, but exercises of the affected area yielded positive results.

Black Cats manager Paolo Di Canio and his squad have travelled to Hong Kong to participate in the Barclays Asia Trophy, but club officials have indicated to Velez that the deal will be finalized later this week.

Di Canio has been busy re-shaping his squad during the offseason, as he looks to build on a 17th-place finish during the previous campaign. Peruzzi would become the Di Canio’s 10th signing of the transfer window, joining the likes of USA striker Jozy Altidore, Modibo Diakite and Emanuele Giaccherini in making the switch to the Stadium of Light.

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

Arsenal Make Bids Luis Suarez So £ 42 Million

EKSKLUSIF: Tawaran Arsenal Buat Luis Suarez Jadi £42 Juta

According to Goal UK, Arsenal have again filed a bid of £ 42 million to acquire Luis Suarez.

Arsenal are ready to pay compensation of £ 35 million transfer to Liverpool plus bonus £ 7 million to get their first big-name signings this summer.

Arsenal chase against Suarez has been developed over the past month. Suarez desire to leave Anfield seems increasingly stimulating Arsenal launching bid to continue. Moreover, the player’s representative said his client is interested in joining to the Emirates because of the lure of playing in the Champions League. Finally, Arsenal bid of £ 35 million, £ 30 million plus a bonus of £ 5 million, Liverpool rebuffed.

The new bid amount is a record for the Gunners. The figure was almost double that of their offer of £ 23.1 million while trying to tempt Gonzalo Higuain. Later Real Madrid striker was more inclined to move to Napoli with a record fee of £ 31.8 million.

Milan Reject Samp For Niang

Milan Reject Samp For Niang

AC Milan reported to have rejected a proposal from another Italian club Sampdoria in an attempt to get M’Baye Niang this summer.
Previous word got out that the young French striker will join Bluerchiati in summer more often in order to get a chance to play in the first team.
But the latest news is mentioned M’Baye Niang will remain at San Siro this season going into the squad because of the need for a return to Milan in the Champions Champins through qualifying.

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish trio Possible First game Absent in Chelsea

Spanish-owned three Chelsea players, likely will miss their first game in the Premier League. Fernando Torres, Juan Mata, and Cesar Azpilicueta, its power will be used by the Spanish national team to face Ecuador on 14 August 2013.

All three will be flown to London 24 hours before the first match against Hull City Blues held on August 18, 2013. Highly unlikely if all three matches to play after passing an international level adjacent and fly in a relatively long journey time.

“For a list of players that will be deployed against Hull, I will specify in the two days before the opening match was held. Due to their list of players to rely on the defense of the national team,” said the Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho as reported by the Guardian.

“I’m not going to let them play with the physical condition is not good. They will do the grueling trip from Ecuador for 15 hours,” he continued.

Currently they also are not included in Chelsea’s pre-season tour in Thailand and Indonesia. Three players are still going off after defending Spain in the 2013 Confederations Cup.

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Medical tests pass, Higuain-Reina Coming Up Players Napoli

Naples – Transfer Gonzalo Higuain and Pepe Reina soon completed by Napoli after both players pass the medical tests. To then Higuain and Reina will be introduced to the public next Monday.

This certainty was announced the president of Il Partenopei, Aurelio De Laurentiis, via his twitter account. Higuain himself purchased with a tag of 37 million euros from Real Madrid on loan for a season while Reina of Liverpool.

“Higuain and Reina has passed a medical and will soon be joining this team,” De Laurentiis said as quoted by Football Italia.

Move the top two players that would have lead to enthusiasm in all elements of the club ranging from brass to fans. Moreover Napoli Serie A team so the most active in the transfer market this shop.

Before Higuain and Reina, Napoli are now handled Rafael Benitez had already been bought Jose Callejon, Dries Mertens, Rafael Cabral, Raul Albiol and Pablo Armero.

These six players will then be formally introduced to the public San Paolo earlier this week or next Monday (29/7), coinciding with a friendly counter Galatasaray.

“On Monday we will celebrate tomorrow afternoon massively in San Paolo. You will be able to see the other new players as well,” he continued.

“You’ll get to see the new jersey, new club anthem and cheerleaders met Napoli. Napoli-Galatasaray will be a great night and always remembered in the history of this club.”

“Kam can say that we’ve worked hard, but we will not stop here! Forza Napoli always!”

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Wellington Reject Galatasaray For Inter

Sao Paulo midfielder has rejected interest Wellington Turkish giants, Galatasaray because just want to play for Inter Milan.
“Players have rejected Galatasaray interest, why? because he just wants to join Inter, “said Gustavo Aribas agent.
“The Nerazzurri are definitely interested, but we still have to continue to negotiate, because there has been no significant progress,” he added.
“The priority at this time to Inter from Juventus after Mauricio Isla’s new focus on the situation of Wellington.”
Sao Paolo willing to release one of the flagship to Europe if one is willing to pay $ 8 million euros.
“We have not talked the technical aspects, but borrowing is an option. About the price is not kapasiya me, “he continued.
Problem Isla, Juventus have confirmed will not sell it, but it is believed the statement of Turin is just a strategy to increase the value of the player in the transfer market.

Borussia Dortmund: Door Always Open For Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund: Door Always Open For Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund: Pintu Selalu Terbuka Untuk Shinji Kagawa

Borussia Dortmund CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke stated the club will welcome the return of Shinji Kagawa with open arms when the Japanese midfielder left Manchester United.

Kagawa joined Dortmund to Old Trafford in 2012, but he struggled to meet the high expectations in his first season in the Premier League.

Kagawa recently stated keinginnnya back to Dortmund at a later time, and Watzke stated that the attacking midfielder will always be welcome in Signal Uduna Park.

“The door is always open for Shinji. Transfer is not an issue at this time,” said Watzke told Bild.

Kagawa contract with United still in effect until the summer of 2016, but his agent, Thomas Kroth, said his client did not immediately leave.

“For now I hope Shinji survive at Manchester United. However, you never know what’s going on in football,” Kroth said.